Monday, February 19, 2007

snow cover




Friday Night worked the door here. Nothing exciting happened. Only a bagpipe guy from Guiness that surprised the Manager. I guess it was a toast thing or something. Except that no one could here a damn thing. It was just too packed.

We had some snow here on Friday Night. Saturday Morning I took Josh for his sledding fix and he had a blast. Belly Button hill had a good jump built from the older kids and Josh and his tube was all over it. He jumped some kid and then started trash talking and was sticking out his tongue and ran. The kid left him alone which was a good thing-he was twice Josh's size. I thought that I could probably take this kids dad if it came down to it. (thats Josh with gravedigger)

Sunday-the crew hit Cascade just above Madison and had some decent snow. By two o'clock the lines were nuts and I boogied. But the first 4 hours were pretty much non stop up and down and the lines weren't terrible. The usual craziness went down. Snow Boarding in the Midwest just doesn't do much for me anymore. Next Year I'll go out West. Its been a few years.

No comments: